Sodexo ranks No. 1 for recruitment and retention on Top 10 list of diverse companies
Sodexo, Inc., which provides dining, catering, concessions and other food on the Western Washington University campus through University Dining Services, has been named the No. 1 company for recruitment and retention by DiversityInc, a leading publication on diversity and business founded in 1998.
The companies on DiversityInc's Top 10 list show the most progress in bringing in new talent that's diverse in every way, retaining that talent and promoting people of all races/ethnicities, genders, orientations and physical abilities.
According to DiversityInc, "Sodexo's Spirit of Mentoring program is an example for all organizations of a focused, practical and extremely comprehensive mentoring effort that includes advance training and benchmarks at regular intervals to examine how mentoring pairs are relating to each other and accomplishing goals. It has had significant results in its management demographics."
Sodexo appears on a number of other lists from DiversityInc:
- No. 1 in the DiversityInc Top 50
- No. 1 in The DiversityInc Top 10 Companies for Executive Women
- No. 2 in The DiversityInc Top 10 Companies for Latinos
- No. 3 in The DiversityInc Top 10 Companies for Blacks
- No. 5 in The DiversityInc Top 10 Companies for Global Diversity
- No. 10 in The DiversityInc Top 10 Companies for People With Disabilities
For more information, visit http://www.diversityinc.com/article/7330/The-2010-DiversityInc-Top-10-Companies-for-Recruitment--Retention/.