Another 112 people needed to fill out transportation survey
The 2012 transportation survey is under way at Western Washington University, and Western is required by the state to reach a response rate of 70 percent.
As of today, April 19, 976 of 1,553 faculty and staff (63 percent) have submitted surveys. Western needs 112 more to meet the required threshold.
Whether you drive every day, never park on campus or don't come to campus every day, the response of everyone surveyed does count. The survey deadline is Friday, April 20. Late surveys will be accepted from those who are out of the office this week. It's quick and easy, and every participant makes a difference. Just visit www.ctrsurvey.org, enter your work email address, answer a few short questions and be done in 30 seconds or less.
For help or for more information, contact Andrea Osborn at email@example.com or (360) 650-7960.
Instructions for access and completion of the survey:
- 1. Go to https://www.ctrsurvey.org
- 2. Enter your complete work e-mail address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org) then click “login”
- 3. Select Western Washington University as your worksite and click “Select.”
- 4. Answer each question, and click “next”
- If you are interrupted and have to try again later, login again; the survey will resume at the question where you were interrupted.