Aug. 2 presentation to cover social security for faculty, staff
Kirk Larson from the Social Security Administration will be on the Western Washington University campus Aug. 2. to lead workshop on social security benefits for faculty and staff.
Larson will share info on getting the most from the benefits from noon to 1:30 p.m. in Biology Building Room 234.
Among the topics Larson will cover:
- Retirement benefits and eligibility requirements
- What early retirement does to your benefits
- How survivor benefits can help your family
- Information regarding Medicare, disability, and spouse benefits
- SSA online services – WWW.SocialSecurity.GOV
- What the future holds for the agency
- How to get the most from your benefit
|Social Security workshop flier||175.02 KB|