Celebrate the '80s at Back2Bellingham 2012
It’s time to become reacquainted with words and phrases like “tubular” and “way gnarly” as Back2Bellingham pays tribute to the classes of the 1980s!
Jelly bracelets and Swatch watches will be cool again at our special ‘80s tribute party during the Back2Bellingham Party in the Library from 4 to 6 p.m. May 19 in Wilson Library. All students, faculty, staff, graduation years and colleges are invited to participate in this reunion. Be sure to stick around for more than 100 activities during Back2Bellingham weekend:
- Rockin’ BBQ Lunch on Old Main Lawn with the Prime Time Band ($9 for lunch for faculty and staff)
- Red Square Carnival with bouncy houses, live bands, face painting, etc.
- “Classes without Quizzes” with popular professors
- Science in Red Square (explosions every hour in Fisher Fountain)
- Junior Viking Blast Pass – kids age 8+ spend the day with a college student while you catch up with the adults
- Kids athletic camps
- Downtown Bellingham Bash at Boundary Bay featuring SpaceBand
- Theatre, improv, a luau and a low-rider show
Invite your friends and family – the entire Bellingham community is welcome. Register now.