Experience Western like never before at Back 2 Bellingham weekend
Faculty and staff undoubtedly spend a lot of time on the Western Washington University campus. But did you know that Sehome Hill is a sanctuary for rare birds? Have you experienced the Arboretum or listened to Pinky Nelson relive his adventures in space? When was the last time you saw a show at the Performing Arts Center or the Planetarium?
These events and more can be experienced at Back2Bellingham this weekend, and they're free for Western faculty and staff who register here.
Looking for more reasons?
- Rockin’ BBQ Lunch on Old Main Lawn with the Prime Time Band (Lunch is $9 for faculty and staff)
- Party in the Library! (Sponsored by Boundary Bay Brewery & Bistro)
- Red Square Carnival with bouncy houses, live bands, face painting, etc.
- “Classes without Quizzes” with popular professors
- Science in Red Square (explosions every hour in Fisher Fountain)
- Junior Viking Blast Pass – kids age 8+ spend the day with a college student while you catch up with the adults
- Kids athletic camps
- Downtown Bellingham Bash at Boundary Bay featuring SpaceBand