Munch Money online fee waived for a limited time
University Dining Services is, for a limited time, waiving the convenience fee for adding Munch Money online with a credit card. Munch Money is a convenient way to pay at on-campus dining locations. Adding Munch Money online is quick, easy and secure. Faculty, staff and students can add funds using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or Carte Blanche.
If you are not familiar with Munch Money, there are many benefits to using it to pay for food purchases on campus versus paying with cash or credit/debit card.
- Munch Money deposits are placed on an individual's account and are used with a simple swipe of the Western Card.
- You can conveniently pay for anything bought in Western's Cafes and Markets or to pay for meals in any of the Resident Dining Commons.
- Save 18.5% whenever you use it to pay for your food purchases on campus. This includes a 10% discount on all items, plus exemption from 8.5% sales tax on all food purchases (non-food items are subject to sales tax).
- It's easier and more secure than using cash.
Of course, there are still some alternatives for those who don't have online access or prefer not to buy Munch Money via the Web.
- In-person: Visit Edens Hall 109 and pay by cash or check (make payable to "SODEXO"). Credit card transactions are only accepted online.
- By Mail: send a completed mail-in form and check to University Dining Services, 516 High Street, Edens Hall, Suite 109, Bellingham, WA 98226-9196. Printable Munch Money Forms are available at http://www.dining.wwu.edu.
For more information on Dining Services at Western Washington University, go online or contact the main dining office at (360) 650-2970 or firstname.lastname@example.org.