New policies on receiving honoraria, HR compliance training approved
Published: Tue, 05/29/2012 - 10:28
Two policies have been approved by the Western Washington University President's Cabinet after a 30-day campus review period:
- POL-U5400.19 Receiving Honoraria
This is a revised policy. Significant changes include:
- Now applies to classified staff and student employees in addition to Professional Staff and Faculty.
- Addresses overtime issues.
- Provides controls for reimbursement requests for related expenses.
POL-U5420.01 Training Supervisors on Human Resource Compliance Issues
- This is a new policy that implements a mandatory training program for supervisors.
Questions related to these policies may be directed to Nick Sanchez in Human Resources at (360) 650-7410.