WWU Employee Wellness offers exercise classes throught the summer
Yoga classes are among the many options for WWU faculty and staff looking to stay in shape at Western. File photo by Matthew Anderson | WWU
Warm weather is finally here, and the Western Washington University Employee Wellness program has planned exercise offerings to take employees all through the summer months.
What has changed?
There's a new offering: Mat Pilates, with Kate Stevenson from the Viking Union.
Class locations and days are different for some classes during the summer.
Class descriptions, prices and all of the online class registration information are available at the links below.
- Mat Pilates, noon to 1 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays with Kate in the VU Gallery
- Campus Hatha Yoga, noon to 1 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays with Irene in the VU Gallery
- Whole Body Fitness, noon to 1 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays with Laurie in Carver Gymnasium A and outside locations
- Evening Iyengar-style Yoga, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays with Nancy at 32nd Street Room 342
- Fitness Class, noon to 1 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays with Kaylee at 32nd Street
- 32nd Street Hatha Yoga, noon to 1 p.m. Mondays and Fridays with Irene
- Advanced Cardio Conditioning, noon to 1 p.m. Wednesdays with Kaylee, outside locations
- Latin Dancing, 6 to 8 p.m. Fridays with Kyle and Erin in Carver Gymnasium Room 60
Register now to reserve your spot. Please see the WWU Employee Wellness activity calendar for detailed scheduling information for each class.